Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Snoe Product Haul

Guess what??!!
our Midterms just finished last week! HaHaHa!
and because of that i decided to reward myself with some stuff :)
SNOE PRODUCTS!!


Snoe BB Vitamin - E Spf30
Snoe Eye Boop Liquid Eyeliner
Snoe Extra Strength Glutathione Mask
Snow White #5 Vitamin C rich Calamansi Beauty Bar

*Reviews coming up soon! :D

I really love the assistants there, they were so nice,attentive and sweet. They even ask for my name so they could give me free facial the next time i'd be visiting their boutique at SM Sta.Rosa :) <3

3 comments:

  1. hi there!
    hope u could join my giveaway! here the link: http://poptartselle.blogspot.com/2012/08/join-my-international-giveaway-from.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. new follower here~ ^^ *waves*

    have seen these products, but never tried them. (: i hope they turn out to be really nice.

    cute blog by the way!

    ReplyDelete