Saturday, March 10, 2012

Make Up Wipes ~ Celeteque Dermo Science Hydration Make Up Remover Cleansing Facial Wipes

Are you tired in removing your make up 
or
too lazy to take it off

well well well..

have you tried of Make up cleansing wipes

if not.. YOU SHOULD   

its just a simple easy step to remove your make up

I use Celeteque DermoScience Hydration Make Up Remover Cleansing Facial Wipes




its basically a make up wipes that removes your make up OBVIOUSLY 

it looks just like wet wipes only difference is that it removes make up

Celeteque says::
•with Active Skin Hydrators to help boost the skin's level of moisture while effectively removing make-up, excess oil, and traces of pollution on the skin's surface.
•Clinically proven to improve smoothness of the skin in just 2 weeks  (proven and backed up by an open clinical trial conducted among women aged 18-40)
Dermatologist tested
non-comedogenic
hypo-allergenic 

What Bella says:
based on my experience, this is a good make up remover and I use this always before i go to bed after a long day. It removes everything, foundation , blush , dirt, eye shadow , eyeliner & non waterproof mascara.

PROS:
•removes face make up 
•removes eye make up , even my so called waterproof eyeliner which is Wet n' Wild Gel Eyeliner BUT it cannot remove my Majolica Majorca's Lash Expander Frame Plus  even a 1% of it  
•you wouldn't need to wash your face with your facial cleanser after using this. :]

CONS:
•it kinda stings. or its that tingly sensation? i'd called it more of a stingy sensation plus burning sensation because at my first use of this, i rubbed on my skin. I DIDN'T KNOW that you only should gently glide the wet tissue on your face and neck UGH so the next time I used this, i did what the directions do and VIOLA, I didn't feel any stingy or burning sensation.  silly me :]


I'd rate this 4/5 because it does the job :]

just be careful on removing your make up. GENTLY GLIDE, DON'T RUB! or else you will feel what I felt that is really horrible that made me wash my skin again with my mild facial cleanser. :P

there are tons of make up wipes in the market that you could try. for me, this was my first make up wipe and it did fairly good and for the price of P160 :] hohoho


xoxo BELLA   

1 comment:

  1. i been so lazy these days i dont even use eye makeup anymore!lol

    xo kerker
    The Ugly Moments

    ReplyDelete