Thursday, March 29, 2012

Pamu Pamorada's look alike??



Many people say that I look like someone..

someone from PBB..

who??

they say...

Pamu Pamorada

 im like, "WHAT??!!!" O_o


But who is Pamu Pamorada,
"Annielie "Pamu" Pamorada (b. January 8, 1992) is a 19-year-old from Lipa CityBatangas. She is a self-proclaimed promdi (Tagalog slang for people from the countryside) and loves to impersonate artists, especially her idol Vice Ganda. She was abandoned by her parents in her childhood"
(info from Wikipedia)


that is the first time I searched who is Pamu..
I am shocked, because despite of her happy and energetic personality is a sad childhood..

I don't really know her because everytime I try to watch PBB, my mom would always say "Yuck! ilipat mo nga! ang baduy ng palabas na yan eh!"
my mom is always like that :P but I still try to watch PBB :)
I like seichi and Kevin. 
Pamu's lucky because she gets to flirt with seichi and kevin but like i care 
(jealous?? kinda )


I personally think we don't look alike or even resemble each other. :P
but people still says it so can I do anything? no. :P


we have kinda similar face shape
but her's is longer and mine is rounder
I have better cheeks than her
she has larger forehead,
straight korean eyebrows
her eyes reminds me of maricar reyes
our nose is absolutely a no
she has smaller lips
and I have a better smile
I have deeper laugh lines on the side of my nose
our eye bags maybe similar
complexion is a NO NO


so what do you think??

Yes? or No
 (simsimi )


xoxo BELLA  

No comments:

Post a Comment